Home to the country's most comprehensive Convention Centre along with a club with 58 rooms, a health spa, six restaurants and several performance venues for cultural and entertainment programmes, Habitat World operated by Old World Hospitality (OWH), since 2002 serves over 5000 meals everyday , making it India's largest comprehensive convention, food service and entertainment facility.
The largest and most comprehensive Convention Centre in the country:
- Several halls with varied capacities and state-of-the-art multimedia and audio-visual equipment
- Over 20 concurrent sessions possible
- In-built archival system
- Direct telecast of proceedings is possible
- Built-in projector facilities (35-16 mm film)
- Well-equipped secretariat and documentation centre
- Finest banquets and innovative theme parties
- Cultural and entertainment events daily
- Covered parking for 1000 cars and 2000 two-wheelers
The city's premier cultural destination:
In a very short time since its opening in 1997, Habitat World has firmly established itself as the capital's premier cultural/entertainment destination with an array of prime cultural activities happening on each day of the month, through the year. Ranging from quality theatre, movie festivals, dance and music renditions, talks and workshops to kids activities, these have gained unprecedented goodwill in the city and positioned Habitat World as a very significant intellectual and cultural option.
Member Facilities (for IHC members):
Habitat World provides the finest club facilities to the members of India Habitat Centre. These include:
- 58 smartly designed guest rooms with a unique theme on each floor, reflected in the furniture, style and colour schemes, the rooms provide an incredible 'value for money' experience.
- Delhi's finest fitness facilities consisting of one of the most comprehensive gyms in the city, a soothing spa with sauna, steam room and Jacuzzi and a roof-top swimming pool with a panoramic view of Lutyen's Delhi.
Four 'Members Only' restaurants covering several exciting cuisines - all successfully operational.
PAST TIMES - Olde English Pub
Transports you to the England of yore, of gentlemen's sports, of ladies with parasols, of a light pub fare to wash down with every conceivable spirit. A Billiards Room is attached to the Pub.
DELHI 'O' DELHI - India's Dining Room
Opening vistas to the city's eclectic skyline, this saffron and green eatery pays a nostalgic tribute to the Capital and the diversity that India has to offer in regional cuisine.
As the name suggests, this restaurant features cuisine from eight countries of the 'Orient' - China, Thailand, Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan and Singapore.
Where parsley, sage, rosemary and thyme gently tease the palate in delectable salads, pastas, pizzas, mezzes.... sunkissed wines and sangrias meet Lebanese and Italian flavors. Set in a minimalistic, comfortable setting against a canvas of the sun, sky, water, breeze and the stars...
Come discover the new members lounge and bar on the 5th Floor.
An elemental experience by the pool.
EATOPIA - Food Court and More
The first of the proposed 'non-member' outlets, Eatopia is a typical 'food street' concept with five 'express' food counters…and India's finest multi-cuisine 'food court' offering incredible variety and unbelievable value.
Several more imaginative 'non-member' restaurants all of which would be 'trend-setting' concepts, the kinds of which Delhi (or, may we dare say India) has not seen before are scheduled to open one after the other in the next 12 months.
THE ALL AMERICAN DINER - Offers the great American Meal Experience
Waffles, Pancakes, Eggs, Burgers, Malts, Shakes and Coffees in an ambience
that's unmistakable reminiscent of the nifty fifties, Featuring a decadent All Day
Breakfast, the Bar too is open all day...
Breakfast buffet - 7:30am - 11:00am
Open 7 days - 7:00am - midnight